Quality Guidelines for Translators:
Sprachenmax translators meet the following requirements:
- They are native speakers of the target language.
- They have excellent language skills in the source and target language.
- They possess research techniques for the purpose of acquisition of information and its application in translation work.
- Each translator has a field of speciality as well as high general educational background.
- They are university graduates in different subject areas and can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience as translators.
The translators have the following obligations vis-à-vis Sprachenmax Management:
- Accessibility and adherence to delivery dates
- Continuing education and quality control
- Professional ethics and discretion
Quality guidelines for project management:
Our project managers ensure the quality of your translation project.
We will advise you quickly and competently. Your request will be processed immediately. The information required during the offer phase, like for example, target audience, reference material, localization, and delivery dates, will be clarified in a personal telephone conversation with you. Meantime, management will look at your documents and prepare a non-binding price quote.
The phases of a translation project include:
- Accompaniment, monitoring, and following the process from offer to delivery
- Commissioning the right translator for your project
- Upon request, additional proofreading, editing, and localization by a second specialist translator
- Review for completeness, layout, spelling, syntax, and style
- DTP upon request
Overview of our sites.
Transparent pricing based on the source language word count.
We are registered with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Get a picture of us.
» You have delivered excellent work and we would be proud to maintain our partnership!
» Used you several times already. Never had to complain. All translations were carried out excellently and expertly.